Here's my map. I used Mindomo. The only disadvantage was that I had to wait a day after signing up before I could use the tool. Then I got busy and .... it's several weeks later.
Time - Yikes! Is there ever enough to complete all the things we want to do? My principal told me that if I wanted to befriend time, I had to realign my wants and needs. Frustrating comment, but good food for thought.
I am confused by the length of time required to authenticate the use of the mindmapping tool. When I have used this Web 2.0 tool with students, the process was almost instantaneous. Hmmm!
2 comments:
Time can get away from you can't it. I am thinking that as I sit here working on my Masters Project proposal which is due next week!
I do like your mindmap. It has a nice crisp look to it. I wonder why it took so long to authenticate you?
Donna
Time - Yikes! Is there ever enough to complete all the things we want to do? My principal told me that if I wanted to befriend time, I had to realign my wants and needs. Frustrating comment, but good food for thought.
I am confused by the length of time required to authenticate the use of the mindmapping tool. When I have used this Web 2.0 tool with students, the process was almost instantaneous. Hmmm!
Carlene
Post a Comment